61 Prosper Street
Traditional Meets Modern
This beautifully restored 1890’s Victorian has been remodeled to meet the high standards of today’s discerning buyers. Tucked away on a very special one-way/one-block street, 61 Prosper is an entertainer’s dream. It has a high-end gourmet kitchen that opens to a spacious living/dining area with soaring ceilings and skylights that shower the upper level with natural light. The main level also includes an office, 2 bedrooms and one full bath. Glass doors provide direct access to a deck plumbed for a gas BBQ.
Experience a sense of calm as you descend to the lower level and gaze upon the “Zen-like” garden. This level includes a spacious master suite with sitting area, walk-in closet, a luxurious bathroom and direct garden access. There is also a 4th bedroom utilized as the family room. A stylish laundry area and large 1 car garage complete this home.
61 Prosper is the ultimate in urban living set between the Castro, Mission Dolores, and Duboce. It is located in a flat, walkable location surrounded by shops, restaurants and abundant transportation options.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Wood floors throughout
• High-end appliances including Wolf Range, Miele dishwasher, Fisher&Paykel pantry cooler & Sub-Zero wine cooler and fridge
• Deck off kitchen/living area overlooking enchanting garden with living wall.
• Soaring ceilings with skylights throughout main level
• Multi-zoned smart hydronic heating system with NEST thermostats
• Irrigation system in front and back yard
• Laundry area with drying cabinet
• Large 1 car garage
• Amazing Eureka Valley/Mission Dolores/Duboce location
• Walkers Paradise, Bikers Paradise, Transportation Paradise